Faculty & Staff
- M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) from Sri Venkateshwara College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad (OU), India [2004-2006].
- B.Pharmacy from Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda (OU), India [1999-2003].
Research Area of Interest:
- Since December 2010 as a lecturer in Pharmaceutics Department at NIPER-Hyderabad.
- Total 5 years of experience in teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Fellowships / Awards:
- Improvement in bioavailability of drugs using Noval Drug delivery system approaches
- Lipid based drug delivery systems
- Herbal drug delivery
- Pharmacokinetic studies
- Won best oral presentation award at National level seminars conducted by G.Pullareddy college of pharmacy, Hyderabad for paper entitled “Formulation and Characterization of Surface Modified Solid Lipid Nanoparticles for Oral Delivery of Protein/Peptides”
- UGC fellowship (under the RFSMS fellowships)
- Awarded Fellowship by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2003 & 2004)
Seminar on ‘Innovations for better compliance’ organized by PerkinElmer on 7th August, 2012.
- An International Symposium “2nd PharmSci@India” conducted NIPER-Hyderabad in association with National University of Singapore on 3rd - 4th September, 2011 at NIPER – Hyderabad.
- Workshop on ‘Computer Aided Drug Design and Discovery’ (CAD3) -2011 organized by NIPER-Hyderabad in April 2011
- Workshop on Experiments in Pharmaceutical Engineering conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- National Level seminar on “Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Research” conducted in G.Pullareddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad.
- Participated and Volunteered in 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress at Hyderabad.
- A seminar on “Implementation of cGMP in Pharmaceutical Industries” conducted by Pharmexil group at Hyderabad.
- A seminar on “X-Bridge Technology in HPLC columns” conducted by Waters technology at Hyderabad.
- Use of Liquisolid compacts for the improvement of dissolution rate of Valsartan, Chella Naveen, Nalinishastri, Rama rao, Actapharmaceutica sinica B. (article in press)
- Chemical Enhancers in Buccal and Sublingual Delivery Naveen Chella, Kiran kumar Yada, Venkateshwar Rao P, Rama Rao Tadikonda, Inventi Rapid: Pharm Tech, 2011 (1)
- Preparation and Evaluation of Ethyl Cellulose Microspheres Containing Diclofenac Sodium by Novel W/O/O Emulsion Method, Naveen Chella, Kiran Kumar Yada, Rashmi Vempati, J. Pharm. Sci. & Res. Vol.2 (12), 2010,884-888.
- PROGERIA- A BRIEF REVIEW, Shankar P, Vishwanath P, Naveen Chella, Y Kiran Kumar and P, Venkateshwara Rao. International Journal of Pharma and Biosciences, 1(2) 2010.
Gastro Retentive Drug Delivery System For Cefuroxime Axetil, in National Conference on Drug Regulatory Affairs “DRACC-2012" held at Chaitanya College of Pharmacy Education and Research, Warangal.
- Oral presentation on “Formulation and Characterization of Surface Modified Solid
Lipid Nanoparticles for Oral Delivery of Protein/Peptides” in National level seminars, Hyderabad. (Won best oral presentation award)
- Poster presentation on “Dendrimers-Novel drug carriers” in National level presentation, Hyderabad.