Helping Hearts is what the name suggests: a helper. A helper that will help a child grapple with and master the problems encountered while learning; a helper that will teach learning strategies that will ultimately make the child an independent individual, emotionally and psychologically strong, capable of accepting challenges, analyzing and reasoning out knotty problems, unfazed by anything that comes his/her way.
With the only sheer purpose of improving the living standards & the lives of orphaned children existing in our society and the entire country, “Helping Hearts” has been established as a organization on NIPER-HYDERABAD. It aims to work towards uplifting the insecure futures of these children and create a favorable environment for them as well as work hand-in-hand with all concerned.
Motivated with the philosophy of „getting things done rather than taking only an initiative‟, we assure to make positive changes in the lives of these poor, underprivileged
& needy children by equipping them with better education & providing required health attention plus act as a protective guardian remaining inside the rules & regulations of the existing law. Though their missing parents are irreplaceable, the organization strives to endorse them with an ideal & happy home together with tender health, food & concerned care.
Mission And Objectives:
Our sole mission is to create conducive environment for the children who are orphaned or overlooked by the society as well as making life better in the rural front & for the deprived communities, utilizing the skills, knowledge & commitment of all the volunteers engaged regardless of being involved locally or internationally for the mutual benefit of both.
The objectives of Helping Hearts are:
To provide need-based educational support.
- To bring in awareness on usage of drugs.
- To make the child self-sufficient in learning.
- To remove fear of failure and other related fears.
- To provide nutritious food.
- To assist in identifying the child‟s strengths and developing them.
- To help the child develop a medium of self-expression.
What We Do:
- Helping Hearts has the motto of offering all the services or assistance as portrayed below for the needy & orphaned children including the underprivileged & poor communities
- Provide basic quality education & required health attentions to the orphan or dependent children
- Make available a living environment for these children together with a family surrounding
- Build up a sense of self competence & aptitude in each child
- Run health-camps & help out in rescue & relieve during natural calamities
- Engage in social welfare with school, temples etc.
- Creating awareness against the consequences of environmental deterioration including reducing pollution & ecological unbalance
- Carry out trainings & workshops on various subjects focusing the rural communities as well as providing better facilities.
- Organize personality development programs for rural students.
Look What We Did:
Nirman( SPL. Education & Vocational Training Centre for Intellectually Disabled)